new apartment - check
new hair style - check
new hair color - check
new glasses - pending…
Excited to find out that I’m one of the winners for Applied Arts Magazine’s 2014 Student Competition!! Big thanks to Ryan Sanchez who was my professor/art director for that particular illustration, and to my fellow classmates who are also on the list!
Alright, I’ve never done this before but I need the money, haha.
I’m opening up commissions. I’m completely new to this so if I break some sort of standard commissioning rule let me know.
$10 for full body, graphite sketch
$15 for full body, posed graphite illustration
Reblog! in case anyone wants me to draw something for them…
- Do you prefer traditional drawing, or digital?
- How long have you been drawing?
- How many classes have you taken?
- Do you have a DeviantArt, personal website, or art blog?
- What’s your favorite thing to draw?
- What’s your least favorite thing to draw?
- How often do you use references?
- Do you draw professionally, or just for fun?
- How much time do you spend drawing on an average day?
- Are you confident about your art?
- How many art-related blogs do you follow?
- Is it okay for people to ask you about your process?
- Do you prefer to keep your art personal, or do you like drawing things for other people?
- Do you ever collaborate with others?
- How long does an average piece take you to complete?
- Do you draw more today than you did in the past, or do you draw less?
- Do you think you’re justified in giving other people art advice?
- What are you currently trying to improve on?
- What is the most difficult thing for you to draw?
- What is the easiest thing for you to draw?
- Do you like to challenge yourself?
- Are you confident that you’re improving steadily?
- Do you draw more fanart, or more original art?
- Do you feel jealous when you see other people’s art, or inspired? (Be honest!)
- Do you like to draw in silence, or with music?
- For digital artists: what program(s) do you use?
- For digital artists: how many layers does a typical piece require?
- For traditional artists: what medium do you like most? (Pencil, charcoals, etc)
- For traditional artists: How do you usually start on a big piece? (Light sketch, colored lead, sketchpaper, etc)
- What inspires you to not just make art, but to be a better artist?
YOU CAN ASK ME SOMETHNG
Just, like, send Ask. Ask me. Yeah?
why not :) especially since the art’s been scarce lately (i’m dealing with internship stuff, trying to find a new apartment, ALL of the out-of-town guests, trying to get to a wedding at the end of the month, and getting a new kitten in a week. I’m a bit swamped.)